Courtney works online and in-person with tweens, teens, and young adults.
Tweens, Teens, and Young Adults
During a 1:1 coaching relationship, Courtney facilitates weekly 1-hour sessions with the youth or young adult client. Throughout the week, both parent and child can reach out to Courtney for unlimited support, tools, and problem-solving via e-mail or video chat. While working with a family, Courtney may request parent and or family sessions to bring growth and transformation to the next level.
1:1 packages are 6 or 12-week commitments.
The first call with the interested parent or caregiver is a Discovery Call. This is always a gift from Courtney and is a helpful part of determining the fit for services. After a Discovery Call, parents can invest in a one-time Meet and Greet session for their tween, teen, or young adult as the next step in determining fit and building the partnership.
Parents can receive support and connection with other like-minded parents through Intentional Parents of Tweens and Teens, a monthly membership.
- 2-live, online calls per month,
- Weekly emails with tools and resources
- Private Facebook community.
- 15% discount on 1:1 services for their tween or teen!)
Parents who have a tween, teen, or young adult enrolled in 1:1 services receive weekly e-mails with tools and strategies for building connection, communication, and trust, in addition to ongoing access to support and feedback via e-mail or video chat.
Speaking and Workshops
Courtney partners with organizations, PTOs/ PTAs, and other organized groups to create workshops and events that serve teens, parents, and fellow family and parenting professionals. Courtney delivers high-value information and experiences for connection!
Workshops Include (but are not limited to):
- Friendship from the Heart for Tweens and Teens
- Be Your Best Without the Stress for Tweens and Teens
- Celebrating You! Self-Love for Tweens and Teens
- Family Community Building Practices
- Alternative Conflict Management: Restorative Solutions
- Talking to Teens: Communication Strategies for Parents
- Self-Care for Parents and Caregivers
- Building Family Time Together through Heart Mapping
- Restorative Practices for Family Counseling
- Self-Care for Parenting Professionals
To inquire about Courtney's availability for speaking engagement and workshops, please contact Courtney.