Tweens, teens, and young adults work towards deep self-awareness and empowered action in their rapidly changing lives.
1:1 sessions help teenage and young adult clients gain:
- Knowledge of their habits, patterns, and preferences;
- Curiosity for exploring their inner and outer worlds
- Courage to use their voice in intentional ways;
- Confidence to share their unique gifts with their friends, family, and communities;
- Skills for communicating in kind, effective ways;
- Support in making decisions and taking agency in their lives.
During a coaching relationship, Courtney typically facilitates weekly 50-minute sessions with the client.
Throughout the week, both parent and child can reach out to Courtney for unlimited support, tools, and problem-solving via e-mail or video chat.
Beginning a Coaching Relationship
- The first step of this journey is a 30-minute Discovery Call. We will talk about what your family life is like at current, your interest in coaching, and the services I provide as a coach.
On this call, we will both explore whether we are a good fit for one another. This process requires that we both invest time and energy, and the $30 session fee is representative of this exchange.
- After a Discovery Call, parents can invest in a one-time Meet and Greet session for their tween, teen, or young adult as the next step in determining fit and building the partnership.
- Next, Courtney and the family will determine the type of services to be provided: 6-week, 12-week, Full Family Immersion, or Parenting Coaching.*
*Services are offered in-person in the Austin area, as well as online for families who live anywhere!
Parents of teens receive support and connection with their teen through 1:1 parenting calls with Courtney.
Parenting calls help clients gain:
- New ideas and fresh perspective for parenting;
- Communication tools and strategies for the tough teen years;
- Accountability and ideas for self-care;
- Empowered problem-solving techniques for their home and family
- Mindfulness practices that encourage peace and ease through the parenting journey.
Courtney partners with organizations, PTOs/ PTAs, and other organized groups to create workshops and events that serve teens, parents, and fellow family and parenting professionals. Get in touch to bring high-value information and experiences for connection to your community!
Courtney has presented at the following conferences and events:
- We Are Girls Austin 2017
- We Are Girls Houston 2018
- We Are Girls Austin 2018
- WE Con 2018
- Hill Country Middle School Fit Fest
- Austin Family Counseling
- RE Round Up at St. Thomas More Parish
- Local Girl Scout Troops
- National Podcasts and Summits about parenting, family, and wellness.
Workshops Include (but are not limited to):
- Friendship from the Heart for Tweens and Teens
- Be Your Best Without the Stress for Tweens and Teens
- Celebrating You! Self-Love for Tweens and Teens
- Family Community Building Practices
- Alternative Conflict Management: Restorative Solutions
- Talking to Teens: Communication Strategies for Parents
- Self-Care for Parents and Caregivers
- Building Family Time Together through Heart Mapping
- Restorative Practices for Family Counseling
- Self-Care for Parenting Professionals
- Teens and Tech
To inquire about Courtney’s availability for speaking engagement and workshops, please contact Courtney.